The DPI610E is the latest addition to Druck’s proven DPI600 Series. Druck’s new pressure calibrator combines effortless pressure measurement and generation, signal measurement and loop power with significantly improved pump capabilities and a powerful touch and button user interface.
The “iconic Druck” design of the DPI610E has been engineered for instrument technicians, using input from those working in the field. Using Druck’s in-house sensor technology, the DPI610E offers total 1 year uncertainty down to 0.025% FS over a wide temperature range. Available in commercial and intrinsically safe versions, the DPI610E is an ideal solution for your test and calibration application.
Druck DPI610E retains the iconic handle, the ease of use, and the robust, reliable design of the legacy DPI601/605/610/615 units – but offers new functionality including:
• The complete pressure calibration tool provides expanded pressure ranges:
o Vacuum to 35 bar/500 psi/3.5 MPa pneumatic pressures with inbuilt barometer for accurate pseudo pressure measurements
o Up to 1000 bar/15000 psi/100 MPa hydraulic pressures
• An internal barometer with barometer port for easy calibration
• A fast response touchscreen display with a high contrast, backlit display
• USB port for transferring data or performing firmware upgrades
• Enhanced battery life with over 60 hours continual use from a single, 2 hour charge
• Easy to use interface with touchscreen and/or button navigation
• Basic HART functionality included