The Druck DPI705E Series of handheld pressure and optional temperature indicators combine tough and rugged design with accurate and reliable measurements.
Building on its much loved predecessor, the DPI705E is an effective indicator that improves test efficiency. With a compact and robust design, the DPI705E Series is ideal for single handed operation in the field. Druck’s indicator provides many essential features required for routine maintenance and system troubleshooting.
Some key features include:
- 41 pressure ranges from ±25 mbar to 1,400 bar (±10 inH20 to 20,000 psi/2.5 kPa to 140 MPa)
- Total 1 year uncertainty down to 0.025% full scale (FS) over temperature range of -10°C to +50°C
- Integral calibration record with calibration due count-down display
- Leak test, tare, maximum/minimum and filter functions
- Hazardous Area (Intrinsically safe) version available
- Optional remote plug and play pressure (PM700E) and Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD-PROBE) sensors