The A6G range of Linear Variable Differential Transformer (LVDT) and half bridge displacement sensors offer all of the performance of standard 8 mm diameter displacement transducers, but are only 6 mm diameter. This allows these contact sensors to be packed closely together for accurate measurement of small features.
Solartron Metrology contact sensors, LVDT probes or displacement sensors provide the gauge builder with the most cost effective solution for a range of dimensional precision measurement and positioning applications.
For more information about Solartron Metrology position sensors and what is LVDT – see LVDT Half Bridge and Digital Transducer Theory or click on the buttons below for more technical details.
- 6mm diameter LVDT displacement transducer (gauge probe)
- ± 1mm displacement transducer measuring ranges
- Linearity better than 0.5% of precision measurement
- Repeatability precision better than 0.05 µm
- Standard contact sensor tip force of 0.7N (options available)
- Range of contact sensor tips available
- Spring actuation
- IP65 sealing
- Inductive sensors with excellent sideload capability
- Linear Variable Differential Transformer (LVDT) or Half Bridge options