Excellent LVDT sensor for automatic gauging, where accurate linear measurement of small features is needed, the A6J LVDT sensor offers pneumatic actuation. These Linear Variable Differential Transformer (LVDT) and half bridge displacement sensors offer all of the performance of standard 8 mm diameter displacement transducers but are only 6 mm diameter.
Solartron Metrology pneumatic contact sensors, LVDT probes or displacement transducers provide the gauge builder with the most cost effective LVDT solution for a range of dimensional precision measurement and positioning applications.
For more information about Solartron Metrology inductive sensors and if you’re wondering what is LVDT – see the LVDT Half Bridge and Digital Transducer Theory or click on the buttons below for more technical details.
- 6mm diameter LVDT displacement transducer (gauge probe)
- ± 1mm displacement transducer measuring ranges
- Linearity better than 0.5% of precision measurement
- Repeatability precision better than 0.05 µm
- Standard contact sensor tip force of 0.7N (options available)
- Range of contact sensor tips available
- Pneumatic actuation using piston – still operates if gaitor is damaged
- IP65 sealing
- Inductive sensor with excellent sideload capability
- Linear Variable Differential Transformer (LVDT) or Half Bridge options