Solartron Metrology contact gauging probes, LVDT probes or displacement sensors provide the gauge builder with the most cost effective solution for a range of dimensional precision measurement and positioning applications.
The Ultra Feather Touch displacement probe has so light a tip force, it is a viable alternative to a non-contact sensor in many applications. With various tips available in ruby and nylon, the UFT displacement transducer is already being used to check glass, rubber, semi-conductor wafers and other delicate materials.
Buy your LVDT sensor from Solartron Metrology and be sure that you are getting an LVDT sensor that is a result of 40 years continual improvement from our experienced design engineers, manufactured solely in our dedicated ISO9001 accredited factory in the UK. Be advised by our dedicated sales team to ensure you select the correct precision LVDT sensor for the application.
For more information about Solartron Metrology inductive sensors and what is LVDT – see LVDT Half Bridge and Digital Transducer Theory or click on the buttons below for more technical details.
- Standard contact sensor tip force of 0.3N
- ± 5mm displacement transducer measuring ranges
- Linearity better than 0.5% of precision measurement
- Repeatability precision better than 0.05 µm
- Range of contact sensor tips available
- Spring actuation
- IP50 sealing
- Linear Variable Differential Transformer (LVDT) or Half Bridge options