Solartron Metrology contact gauging probes, LVDT probes or displacement sensors provide the gauge builder with the most cost effective solution for a range of dimensional precision measurement and positioning applications.
In a conventional LVDT sensor the displacement probe tip is pushed out using an internal spring. The precision bearings inside the linear displacement sensor ensure precise positioning of the gauge probe tip. Attention to detail in both design and manufacture of the displacement sensor ensures precision measurement throughout the linear displacement transducer’s life.
Buy your LVDT sensor from Solartron Metrology and be sure that you are getting an LVDT sensor that is a result of 40 years continual improvement from our experienced design engineers. These gauge probes are manufactured solely in our dedicated ISO9001 accredited factory in the UK.
- Displacement transducer measuring ranges ±0.25, ± 0.5, ± 1, ± 1.5, ± 2,5, ± 5, ± 10 mm
- Linearity better than 0.5% of measurement
- Repeatability precision better than 0.05 µm
- Range of contact sensor tips for different applications
- Spring actuation
- Standard contact sensor tip force of 0.7 N (options available)
- IP65 sealing (fully sealed options available)
- Inductive sensors with excellent side load capability
- Linear Variable Differential Transformer (LVDT) or Half Bridge options