Differential pressure transmitter P 26 with scalable measuring range and a high level of overpressure protection.
- High level of accuracy and long-term stability through automatic zero-point calibration
- Measurement of differential pressure or volumetric flow / flow rate possible
- Multi-coloured Display with keypad for easy configuration of the measuring range, analog output, time constants and units (optional, also via USB/PC)
- USB interface (optional)
- Multilingual menu (English/German/Italian/French)
- Suitable for top-hat rail mounting and wall surface installation
- 2 floating switching relays (optional)
- Integrated power adapter for 115/230 VAC power supply
- Silicon-free materials for parts in contact with medium
- Output signal can be configured 0 .. 10 V, 0/4 .. 20 mA or ± 5 V
- Selectable attenuation of the output signal from 0 .. 60 s
- Can be calibrated
- Highly stable measurements thanks to cyclical self-calibration of the zero point
- High level of overpressure protection even in the smallest measuring ranges
The P 26 differential pressure transmitter is designed for pressure monitoring applications in cleanrooms, laboratories, pharmaceutical plants and operating theatres as well as for special uses in machine and plant construction. As well as measuring the differential pressure, the instrument also records positive and negative overpressures as well as flow rates or volumetric flows.
The measuring range is scalable in the range from 10 .. 100 %. Two optional contact points allow the user to connect visual or audible alarms that are triggered any time values rise above or fall below specified limits. The transmitter can be configured easily via an USB interface (optional) with software. This can also be performed using a keypad and display (optional). The measured values can be displayed in all standard units. A selectable time constant allows the transmitter to be adjusted perfectly to the pressure conditions and thus ensures a stable output signal. The P 26 can be mounted either on a wall or on top-hat rails.